Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pisssssssssssssssssssss off !

Today woke up, actually want to go schl.
I look at my phone then i find smth wrg and its spoiled !
I lost many contacts kay! Fucking angry plus sad....
Lend my brother phone for fewdays and see whether my mom want to buy me a new one or not :D

Today went to schl at 1pm.
Actually have retest at 12.30 but i late but i manage to finish the paper within half-an-hour! :D
After that, smke, slack.
Went to jocelyn hse and steal her things eat :DD
Drink wine and Roubing say iS awful . Lol.
Then Flower took same bus w us but she went home.
Me, Joy, Roubing went to TM -> CS .
Shop shop, joking arnd and looking arnd .
Bought things and blahblah.
Reached bedok arnd 7, went to find ahno.
Slack/Smke and homed.

I WANT A NEW PHONE LAAAAH DEY !
PISSSSSSS OFFFFFFFF.

No comments: