Friday, July 04, 2008

Back to blogging!

Hello! I'm back blogging.
I think i didnt blog for few weeks .
Maybe i'm just too tired of blogging but now not!
I want to blog everyday about what happen and blahblah! (:
Ok! I will . I promise :D

K, back to school things.
Skip school on Wednesday and the day after cause overslept .
Actually school was not that bad.

Read the below :
Amirul is my goood brother ley!
Simon is gettting more more r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d ! :D
Joy is something wrong but dontknow what's wrong ):
Gehao is so quiet now days .
Florence is cute day!
Roubing is always w angela and leon .
Dionis pon her Netball training for the first time!
Charlotte is hair is getting more longer!
Jeslyn is still so cute(:
Junwei is still so irritating.
Jiaxun become more guailan than before!
Sherralyn hair is so toot thanks to her mother, joy and me! :D
Weixin still so monkey!
Willy is missing from schl, lol.

I am still noisy and noisy.

K, i'm going out aldy! Byeeeeeee.

No comments: