Friday, October 03, 2008

exams are killers


exams period kills.
studying till midnight for history yesterday but it help alot in my exams :)
during exam almost fall alseep 8x !
two hours paper bodoh, fucktards.
leave a question blank bcause i lazy to think :)
after history papers, have 45 minutes of recess time :D

Ate, slacking in class and PSP !
Roubing started to play djmax too, hoohoo/.
After my exams i gonna get my psp that mean after nextz weeeek.

english paper was really difficult, kills.
so yah, slacking and smoking.
laughing out loudly while leo emo. ( only bingbing can control him )
hoohoo, bused to bedok arnd four plus.
met him at chaichee and went home at 6.
slept till 9 met him and went to find my mother and home at 11 plus.

amelia told me a little girl is getting no life, scolding peeple behind computer.
so please, get her a life. do a good deed :)
http://www.th-hatedlove.blogspot.com/
enjoyy :D



No comments: