Tuesday, December 16, 2008

happening.

Have been staring the computer since morning.
Cant go out today because my father dont allow :( !
Never go out = not meeting bf = no smoking = no slacking.

im not used to staying @ home, even just for a day.
watch videos and play games whole whole day.
Superboreddddddddddddddddddddd.

Rawr, fine! i will go out tml, i dont care anymoreeee!
Wanting to get a new school bag:)
what should i getttt ?
ideas please, hiakhiak.

Reply Tags:

Roubing: Wooohoooo. so long never see you liao darling!
(Nvm de, next year you see me everyday until dont feel like seeing me! haha)
Min: Hope your dad is alright.
Min: Relink me please.
(He is alright aldy:) Relink soon! )
Roubing: BLOG LAA DEY!!
(Blogggg)
FLORENCE!: please continue blogging cos im a viewer too(:CHEER UP airenn<333
(Cheeeeers:)
CHARLOTTE: dont quit lah,haha!
(kkkkk, hahaa)
j.: Contiune! Must! :D
(Okayyyyyy.)
AMELIA: Yes, you should continue. Why not?
(HAHAH.)
XUEQING: Yes, continue blogging.
(:)
Roubing: you so cooooooooool ive not been seeing for like WEEKS!
(Yes, iam glad that you know! :)
Min: Yea. Not sure if I will get this / LG. Most slightly will get samsung I think:)
(HAHAHA)
FLORENCE!: and i do treat you like my best friend!<33
(Luv.)
FLORENCE!: maybe i will accept you hahahahahaha(:
(haah)
CHARLOTTE: Chill gal hahaha indian
(Turban:)
j.: LG ICECREAMMM!
(F480!)

No comments: