Friday, January 30, 2009

Fucktard.

My house the computer is spoil all thanks to my brother.
I feel like slapping him after i know it.
I scold my brother then my parents scold me, zzzz.
Ask my sis to lend her laptop for awhile she dont let. Wtf. Selfish pig!
Currently at cousin housez using comp.


I hate my parents, they always nag at me, ONLY ME! argh.
They make me so fedup, scold scold scold.
Never think of how i feel, always say i'm wrong? haha.
what they want to say just let them say lah. heckcare...


School was normal except for ms kaur lesson.
Black-grey armpit, big nehneh, slowpoke and many more!!
Me and rabiatul saw her armpit and we both keep laughing then she stare at us..
She say we always disturb her teaching and make noise.
WTF. WE TALK SOFTLY AND DIDNT EVEN SHOUT!
Argh, curse her nehneh burst! hahhahaha.


DNT wassssssss fun, hawhaw.
Simon, youre gay-beng or just gay? haha.
Plus, stop saying i'm lian okay! IAM NOT! Argh.


Ameliacheng,
Please go to school. You dont even think of quiting school or transfering to private schl okay!! If you transfer to private school then you must be rich:)
You still have 3 more years only.. Okay!
you have been absent from school since the first day, no no, you come one day. haha.
And if you quit school, what you gonna do in the future? Think carefully babe:)
GO TO SCHOOL IF NOT DONT COME FIND ME KUP/BUY CIG MY DEAR.
hahaaaaa, hope you will go school after reading this:)
For cigg also okay, but you must go school!!!!


Hawhaw, getting a camera this sunday:)
Boyf pay $200, i pay $200! hahahaahahaha.
Pink or blackk???


SO.. I WONT BE BLOGGING UNTIL MY COMP GET FIXED!
but i will if i get to use computerrr! hawhaw.

No comments: