Saturday, August 01, 2009

unreasonable

Whats wrong with you? I don't understand. I think you really unhappy with me about the things i have done but you didnt tell me.. I don't know whether you r venting your anger on me or not, i don't care.. You cant just give me your attitude whenever you like. I know sometimes my attitude is worst than yours but i didn't quarrel with you for nothing!
I don't know what i do and make you quarrel with me, maybe you just like to vent your anger on me...You always like to quarrel with me over small things. WTF. ok nvm. I should not be angry with you. I angry or not it doesn't matter right. hmm. You said i spoiled your mood but i don't know i have done.. You say i spoiled your mood but you didn't tell whats the reason. Having problem in r/s. ALT

I can't be angry today because today is Leo's 18th birthday. hmm happy birthday to you.
Meeting you guys ltr!

1 comment:

ANGELA said...

Here for you and the rest of the cliques, promise. xo